Cumberland Square Condominiums near the intersections at Yonge and Bloor will be some of the most sought-after newer condominium developments in the trendiest of Toronto neighbourhoods. It is no wonder this L shaped space has been under much development competition in the last decade. The Yorkville neighbourhood is some of the richest and most historical in terms of style, elegance and of course fashion. It is known as the high-end fashionable area in Toronto.
The Cumberland Square condominiums and it’s attached public plaza will be in proximity to a multitude of galleries, Canada’s largest museum and the fifth largest in North America, the ROM, the Toronto reference library and it is crucial to mention that Yorkville has its own public library directly on Yorkville Avenue. Furthermore, it is of the utmost convenience as it is within walking distance to the subway line, buses and streetcars, about a 15-minute trek to the downtown areas, as well as the plethora of shopping centers, cafes, restaurants, as well as parks, and grocery stores.
These condominiums are the perfect home basis for anyone looking for beautiful, pristine and a historically and creatively rich neighbourhood that is in amazingly proximity to everything.
Advantages of investing in the Cumberland Square Condominiums?
To its future residents, Cumberland Square Condominiums offers ‘urban serenity’’, while living in an ‘upbeat, trendy and design-focused environment’. The projects multitude of advantages include:
- 1507 elegantly designed one, two, and three-bedroom homes, Units will be a mix of one bedroom, one bedroom plus den.
- terraces with superb views of the surrounding streetscape / upper-level units to feature spacious terraces
- modern design with impeccable execution
- retail space on the ground-level
- Superb location in the heart of the Yorkville neighbourhood
- easy access to the Queen TTC Streetcar service, which runs 24/7
- just fifteen-minute walk and a 4-minute drive to the core of Downtown Toronto
- within walking distance to parks, schools, recreation centres, restaurants galleries and bars
- Has a walk score of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Family-friendly attractions and amenities
- Located in the Annex neighbourhood in Yorkville Toronto
- Living in a neighbourhood with a history, culture, and creative ambience
- 4-minute drive to the core of Downtown Toronto
- 2-minute walk to Yonge Station
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Walking distance to University of Toronto, The ROM and Queens Park
- Has a transit score of 97/100: world-class public transportation
There are many benefits for considering an early investment in a pre-construction condominium unit, including but not limited to:
- Early closers mean lower costs, lower sale price compared to “ready for occupancy unit”
- Early investment means stress-free home purchase in a competitive city
- Early purchase means more time for planning other aspects of city living
- Increasing dollar value from the moment of purchase to the moment of completion, marking it as an investment choice
- Better options in terms of exploring floor plans, views, and unit styles, and choose the most suitable option for you and your family.
- New units and new buildings come with full new home warranties.